Monday, August 23, 2010

Honestly, I blame the Internet

Hi all,

The internet was down for a good day or so. I wasn't able to post yesterday, though I actually tried. It rained all of yesterday, stopping only when we went to see "Eat, Pray, Love" - with Julia's house. It was a pretty good film, and had an elephant in it, so Maria loved it. Beau and Franklin are both apparently huge Julia Roberts fans, and Beau loves anything centered around food. We had 9 villagers between us (hello? Although I only had 3/4 counting Maria, but poor Julia!), so that was a little chaotic. But we survived, and then had dinner next door. My first official meal there. We made cheese bread with tomatoes and a little watermelon. It was actually a very nice afternoon!

In other news, the baby still hasn't come, although he/she will be making an appearance tomorrow, I believe. When you have nearly 11 pounds of baby to deliver, it's not something you really want to put off.

Oh, and I'm tired.

Not that that's likely to change anytime soon, but I thought I'd put it out there. The house will not be a lot more work to handle, and we have lots of friends to lean on.

Oh, and the Bridesmaid's dress is in the mail...yikes!

Hope all is well,
Steph

No comments: