Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's Official - I'm in Forbearance!!

Hi all,

That was definitely the exciting news of the day. My Americorps account finally got set up properly and got my forbearance requests sent through (except my private one and Perkins...not sure if it'll work?). Other high lights included: getting caught singing along to my Ipod in the co-op (At least I wasn't dancing...) during a grocery run, getting my 2nd to last poster (ahem, James?), baking a cake for house mom's birthday tomorrow, and using an Oxford comma.

It's a little bit of a challenge to be stuck at home on a day "off". When the weather gets better, it'll be easier because I can go off exploring some. However, I have a hard time not coming down and volunteering to help out of habit. I had a partial morning's work, which really helped to skew my brain. However, it means that I get to sleep in tomorrow. So that's lovely.

I gave in and picked up my mattress, trying to figure out the strange off smell in my room. I'm glad I didn't find anything there, but I'm still a little stumped. I wonder if my vent is connected to the bathroom? Scary thought...

Anyhow, I'm off to wash some dishes. Perhaps a movie with myself later - if I get daring, I could even light my candles...ooh, the nerve!

Hope all is well,
Steph

No comments: