Saturday, February 6, 2010

I've Got the WHOLE World (In My Room)

Hi all,

I was disappointed to find out that Denmark has released Greenland (as of 2008??) and thus my map is outdated. Oh well. I finally got around to taking pictures of my room today. Along with getting that mirror put up on that wall. Yes, I know it's enormous, but they don't have anywhere else to store it... I also got a bed frame that actually fits my bed, before there was about 4-6 inches hanging off each side. Made sitting down a little dangerous!


As you can see, I also have my posters up. However, the one in the middle is merely a place-holder. I'm still waiting for the poster my brother is going to send to me. One of these days...
Before, my bed used to have the head near the shelf to the left. This left no space for where my desk currently is:
Amazingly, this is the most-cluttered place in my room.

Other than cleaning and putting things together today, my day was rather uneventful. I participated in "Bible Evening" and almost laughed when "prosecuting Christians" became a central theme. Clearly, I am not mature enough to handle such serious discussions.

Oh. We also made some Valentines today. Because I am awesome and have construction paper, glue and crayons. I am very put-out with Rose Art though, the tip off the red crayon fell off as soon as it touched the paper! Wonder if I can get a free box of crayons out of it? I'll just have to claim I can't return it easily as I live on a commune, should be a good conversation.

I'm super-excited to actually have a plan for tomorrow, and the fact that I can hopefully pick up a few books! Not that I have a lot of time to read them, but having them around is always nice. So yeah...until then!

Hope all is well,
Steph

1 comment:

Sandy M said...

"prosecuting" as opposed to "persecuting"?